(2 downloads, one for Mac, one for PC)
Here's what Action Enforcer will do for you:
• Never again be paralyzed by taking action on big tasks — Action Enforcer makes it EASY for you to get things done – You just type in whatever tasks you want to finish, and Action Enforcer will help you in a fun, playful, but FIRM way to make sure you knock out your tasks…
• Get laser-like focus into what you need to get done every day with the tick-tick-tick of the clock…
• Build unstoppable momentum as completing each task propels you to get even more done, faster and more efficiently than ever (You’ll get rewarded with fun animations)
• Never again feel guilty about finding you’ve spent too much time on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, or wherever else – Action Enforcer will help give you control of your time…
• Smash all nagging tasks with a sledgehammer
• Break HUGE Monster Goals Up into smaller, bite-sized pieces you WANT to finish.
• Get Your Brain Storming – Experience the liberating and revealing practice of brainstorming by setting aside a specific amount of time before starting any project to do it. Even short, 15 minute brainstorming sessions can produce some eye-opening results.
• Control Your Time Instead Of It Controlling You – Using Action Enforcer helps you to become more aware of how and where you spend your time each day. As you become more aware of your habits, you easily discover ways to use your time more productively, and eliminate previously hidden time-wasters. In fact, there’s a built in reporting system within Action Enforcer that will tell you what you accomplished today, yesterday, this week, this month.
• No longer will you wonder where your time went, you’ll know … and if you’re not happy with where your time went, now you’ll have the ability to stare those time wasting demons in the face and say once and for all … “I’m in charge here!”.
• Make Time For Your Dreams – Are you neglecting your dreams and letting everything else gobble up your limited time, energy, and resources? Use Action Enforcer to make time every day to take even a little action to move you closer to things you want in life!
• Go From Great To Good Enough – Spending too much time on a project/task due to perfectionism can almost be as unproductive as putting it off completely. You’ll reel in this nasty habit completely by giving clear, specific time-limits to tasks and an alarm that acts as a slap-in-the-face that it’s time to move on.
• Limit Your Intake Of ‘Time-Snacks’ – Quit checking email, Twittering, and updating your Facebook page mindlessly, with no regard for how it’s eating-away at your time, then feeling guilty about it all later. Use Action Enforcer to ‘allow’ yourself a specific amount time to enjoy it as much as you want.
You don’t need reminded that your time is valuable, you already know it is!
Your challenge isn’t seeing the value in your time, it’s probably the lack of a way to manage it for maximum results.
Think about this: with what you’ve seen about Action Enforcer, do you think it’s possible you could reclaim 100 hours a year in your life that are currently being lost to who-knows-what?
How about 75 hours? Or 50? Or maybe just 25 hours a year (just 2 a month)?
What could all that valuable time mean to you?